Precautions and Handling Quantum Boards
To prevent the LED Lighting Modules from making any defectives, please handle the LED Lighting modules with care as follows.
- Don’t drop the unit and don’t give the unit any shocks.
- Don’t bend the PCB and don’t touch the LED Resin.
- Don’t storage the Module in a environment with dust.
- Don’t take the product apart.
- Don’t touch the LED and also PCB and other circuit parts of Module with your naked fingers or sharpness things.
- Do not touch the board while in operation andtake care so that do not pull wire during opertation.
- *VOCs can be generated from adhesives, flux, hardener or organic additives used in luminaires. This phenomenon can cause a significant loss of light emitted from the luminaires. In order to prevent these problems, we recommend users to know the physical properties of the materials used in luminaires, and they must be selected carefully. (*VOCs: Volatile Organic Compounds)
The LED Lighting Modules should not be used in any type of fluid such as water, oil, organic solvent, etc. It is recommended that IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) be used as a solvent for cleaning the LED Lighting Modules. When using other solvents, it should be confirmed beforehand whether the solvents will dissolve the package and the resin or not. Freon solvents should not be used to clean the LEDs because of worldwide regulations. Do not clean the LED Lighting Modules by the ultrasonic. Before cleaning, a pre - test should be done to confirm whether any damage to the LED Lighting modules will occur.
Static electricity or surge voltage damages the LED Lighting Modules. Please keep the working process anti - static electricity condition to prevent damge to Light engine Module.
- Anyone who handles the unit should be well grounded.(earth ring or anti - static glove)
- Anyone who handles the unit should wear anti - electrostatic working clothes.
- All kinds of device and instruments, such as working table, measuring instruments and assembly jigs in your production lines should be well grounded.
Horticulture Lighting Group
Leave a comment